Saturday, January 8, 2011

OUR SECOND HOME

Written by a participant of MM2H

August 12
Moved into our new home in Kg Penarek, Trengganu. It is so beautiful here. The beaches are so picturesque. I have a beautiful pokok sena and a couple of frangipani in my front yard and from here I can see the off-shore islands. Can hardly wait to see visit them. This is truly God’s Country.

October 14
Trenganu is such a gorgeous place to live, one of the real special places on Earth. The palm trees are always a joy to see. I love all of the shades of reds, oranges and yellows of the other trees, they are so bright. I want to walk through the beach all day long. They are so graceful – certainly they must be the most peaceful place on Earth. This must be paradise.

November 10
Moonson season starts this week. I can’t imagine why anyone would leave this place now. The season is the very symbol of peace and tranquility of Malaysia. I love it here!

December 2
It rained like cats and dogs last night. I woke to the most wonderful sight: Everything covered in a beautiful blanket of water. What a beautiful place. Nature in harmony – I love it here!

December 12
More rain last night. I love it! A moonson wonderland – I love it here!

December 19
More rain – couldn’t get out of the house now. Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink. I am bored.

December 21
More of that stupid rain coming down – I have a running nose and fever is next.. Asshole.

December 25
What a way to spend Christmas? All locked up in this house. More freakin’ rain.

December 28
It hasn’t stopped raining since Christmas, getting very distressful.

January 1
Happy New Year? The way it’s coming down it won’t dry up until the 1st of July!

January 4
Finally got out of the house. We went to the store to get some food and a goddamn " lembu" ran out in front of my car and I hit the bastard. It did $3,000. in damage to the car. Those beasts ought to be killed, the owner as well.

January 27
Warmed up a little and slightly dry today. The sun has turned up.

March 23
Took my car to the local garage. Would you believe the whole underside of the car is rusted away from all of that damn salt from the sea.? Car looks like a bashed up heap of rusted cow shit.

May 10
Sold the car, the house, and moved to Western Australia, Perth to be exact. I can’t imagine why anyone in their freakin' mind would ever want to live in the God forsaken state of Trengganu.

No comments:

Post a Comment